WrITE fOR US
If you're interested in posting on Protein Package's official blog and writing for us, we'd be more than happy to consider your relevant content. Whether you’re a brand in the fitness space, health nutrition expert, personal trainer or professional athlete, we’d love to hear from you.
Our audience enjoys content based around health, fitness, nutrition and general wellness. We’re always looking for high-quality articles that our readers would find useful in their day-to-day lives and are on compelling topics.
Guest posting and being featured on Protein Package is a fantastic way to increase awareness, generate leads, and promote your unique ideas.
If it's something you'd like more information about, please get in touch via email.
OUR RECENT FEATURES
HOW DO I GET FEATURED?
Below are the four simple steps to getting featured on Protein Package:
- Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a guest post opportunity.
- Create insightful content that follows our guidelines below and submit it.
- Our content team members will check the post over and make some editorial suggestions to consider.
- The post is uploaded to our live website blog for our readers to engage with.
- Write on your specialist subject - Select a topic that you’re an expert on or have a genuine interest in, whether that’s fitness or nutrition, just make sure that it's something you think our audience would love.
- Back up any claims - We don’t make exaggerated promises so we wouldn’t want any post to go against this. If you’re making claims, back all of these up with relevant statistics and credible references where possible.
- Unique content - Please only submit new posts that haven’t already been published on other websites or outlets. If you wish to repost it on your website afterwards, then you’ll need to wait twelve weeks before doing so and link it back to our original post so Google doesn’t think it’s duplicate content.
- Make it easy to read - All content should ideally be between 500-1,500 words long with sub-headers and professional formatting. Include practical takeaways and a detailed conclusion at the end of your piece.
- Include a short bio - Outline your experience and expertise in the area you're covering, include a link to your website homepage and your social media profiles.
- Don’t spam links - Only place links where they’re genuinely needed and it makes sense to do so. Nobody wants to read articles with a link every other sentence which feel like a marketing pitch.